Solar Shield clipon sunglasses are a great value any way you look at it. For about $15 you can basically convert your eyeglasses into prescription sunglasses! Think about it, what can you buy for $15? A mug? An oven mitt? A key chain? Many folks are willing to dish out $200-400 on a pair of prescription sunglasses that they could leave behind at a restaurant, scratch or discard the following year when their prescription changes. Crazy!
Solar Shield clipons are available in a myriad of shapes and sizes to fit just about any eyeglasses or reading glasses. Even the new Wayfarers and cat eye shapes!
Solar Shield Clipon sunglasses are my favorite form of sun protection because:
- At around $14-16 you get superior & customized sun protection
- Polarized lenses means annoying and blinding glare are eliminated –gone.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection (UV400) means 100 percent of dangerous UV rays are blocked
- Scratch-resistant lenses mean your clip-ons will last longer in good shape
- They are incredibly slim and light. They fit into an envelope!
- The spring bridge allows you to stretch the clipon to fit narrow or wide eyeglasses
- The prongs are covered with a soft plastic so they won’t scratch your eyeglasses
- Their plastic packaging is actually a protective carrying case. It has a snap closure for easy open and close.
- Most are available with gray lenses of natural color definition or amber for color enhancing
- They have a 1- year warranty. Yup a $15 item with a 1 year warranty!
- You can show off your cool frames because Solar Shield clipons attach to the lenses and don’t cover frame or the temples.